Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Second Sale - April (2)





Here's Round #2 of my online garage sale.  Email me at RCurrie@irvingbible.org if you are interested in any of the pieces you see.  They go fast so let me know as soon as you see something you want!

SOLD - COFFEE Letters.  All for $90.  The letters are Large, take up a full wall. Might consider breaking up the letters for $20 each.  Contact me if interested.
SOLD Bubble Gum Machine Art $10 . Hand Stitched with love 15" x 12"
Vintage School Chairs - $15 each 
2 on right are sold
Vintage Metal Chairs $40 for all.  They need some seats but they're a great find!  I was going to keep them rusty and worn looking.

Hanging Pendant Shade $10.  Desk and Chair are shown in later post.  

Chandelier $20
I don't have it wired so thats the cord hanging down
Yellow Chandelier $20
Yellow Leaves are made from plastic
 Black Metal Frame not included

Witch Art $5
25" x 19"
SOLD Bird Art $5
21"x16"
A little water damage on the bottom left corner

SOLD 'America' Vintage Advertisement Poster $10
30" x 24"
SOLD Antique Creme Frame.  $10
Old frame with lots of character.
25" x 20.5" 




Table and Ottoman for Sale
SOLD Green Table $30  Not a standard dining table height, shorter. LxWxH =  42.5" x 23.5 x26.5"  Lots of Character.  You can add 3"casters to the bottom and bump up the height too normal dining height table.

Polka Dot Ottoman $35
L x W = 28" x 31"
Theres a small rip on one side the bottom corner of one of the sides, can be stitched up!  
SOLD Mantle Piece $45.  I used it as a headboard for my Queen Size Bed in my old house.  


Light Ball $15  Comes with the lamp stand.  I made this out of hemp and glue.  The ball rests on top and is not attached.  So you'd want to find a way to attach it probably.  

Shelf Unit from BoConcept.  $75.  Cherry Wood, in Great condition!  Shelves are not adjustable. Finished on both sides so it can float in a room as a divider.
SOLD Porcelain Cow head Wall Mount Hook $5  You screw him onto the wall on his back and then hang necklaces, or towels.. whatever you fancy.  He's a tiny little guy, but super cute
4 Porcelain Knobs $2
SOLD 7 Porcelain Knobs $3
6 Porcelain Knobs $5
SOLD 5 Porcelain Knobs $3
SOLD Old Truck Side Mirror $5 
Cute Metal Strainer Spoon $2
Locker Fronts $20each.  All 3 for $55.  
Funky TeaPot $10  Mason Jar Light $5
Gum Ball Machine $20  Missing top lid.  I left it open and filled gumballs that people could grab out of the top.

SOLD - Old Ledger Holder "Shannon Arch" $2

SOLD Little 'House' Shadowbox $3

Vintage Floral Bag $5 (I used to carry laptop in it.  Handle isn't shown but it's a plastic grip handle)
Old Rotary Phone $10
SOLD Apple Basket $2
Metal Frame $3
SOLD Canvas Dog Art $3
9"x9"
SOLD Yellow Baskets $5 for both
Hand Stitched Pineapple Art $3
7"x9"

Flower Art $1

SOLD Old Wooden Box $5

SOLD Colorful baskets $5 for all 
SOLD Hallowed Out Sewing table/desk. $15  Left leg is a little wobbly 

SOLD Close up of Knobs on Desk
Yellow Chair  $10. Very Wobbly.  I used it as decoration, not something to sit in.  You could use it on a front porch.  If you have a handy husband he might be able to tigthen it for you :) 
Metal Frame $ 30
68" x 24"
I was going to use this as a cool headboard over a bed.  You'd drill the pipe into the wall and it would be unattached.  You could EASILY paint it.  It's a cute project! 
Close up of Metal Frame





3 comments:

  1. Rachel, a friend shared your blog with me and I think it is great! I was curious if either of the typewriters in the BoConcept Shelf Unit picture are for sell?

    abreathoffresherin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin,

    They were but I sold them yesterday :( If you're interested in a typewritter I come across them from time to time when I'm out shopping (my job), and could keep my eye out for you :)

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you by ANY chance still have the chandeliers, the witch art, the floral suitcase, the light ball and the rusty metal chairs? I was doing a search on scool chairs in opplkastic and came across your blog. And as there are no cooincidences, I am also a junk lover and Photographer. Thought Id take the chance to see if any of this was still kickin around. Christinesullivan113@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete