Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Second Sale - April (1)


Hi Friends,  I'm downsizing, and looking to sell some of my stuff.  This is Round #1, as I continue to pack and figure out what I am taking, I'll be posting more. With the money I make on this I'm hoping I can have some dollars to set aside for finally buying a vintage truck!!  This is a list of pieces of furniture, and accessories I am looking to sell.  If find yourself thinking "i love that but I have no idea how to use it", just ask me, I can guide you on a creative use for it!  If you're interested in anything just email me at RCurrie@irvingbible.org.  First come First serve so if you see something you like, grab it... virtually... :) Enjoy!


SOLD - Red China Cabinet - $150  Glass Shelves, Mirrored Back, Installed Lighting

SOLD - Dining Room Table, 2 Chairs, and 2 Benches. The 2 Chairs are a little wobbly.  I'm going back and forth on selling both benches.  I might like to keep one bench for when I move.  I have a set of 4 old wooden farm table style chairs.  I'm considering pairing those 4 with one bench and selling it that way.  If you're interested in either set make an offer and I'll decide from there.
Vintage Aprons $5 Each
SOLD Pipe Rack $5 - Can be used as a cute towel rack.  (Seen in Pic above too)
Vintage Marshall Pottery (50+ yrs old)- $15 
China Bowl/Cute Key Holder $10
SOLD Cute Old Print $10
SOLD- Typewriters $25 each 
SOLD Hallowed Out Vintage TV Side Table $35. You can install a shelf on the bottom and middle and make a cute side table/shelf.  If you'd like me to redo it for you we can add to the price and I'll fix it up for you :)

Vintage Bubble Gum Machine $25 - Missing the top of it.  I used it as an open bowl and put bubble gum inside for people to grab out fo the top.  Bubble Gum Knit Art on Wall $15
Sold - Clothespin Art $15, Funky Teapot $10

SOLD - Old Door with Mirror inside.  $50. This piece has alot of character, great for leaning against the wall

SOLD - Little Metal Side Table $15 
 SOLD Vintage Ice Chest - $15

Old Work Table made into a Cabinet or Bar $40.  It's an old work bench that I turned into a cute furniture piece.  On the top of the piece there is a piece of wood that has drilled out holes for a pencil holder, adds to it's cute charm!  Needs Knobs, I can pick some out for you if you like.  Inside is open, but you can install a shelf and create more storage. Let me know if you want more pics or details!
SOLD Mirrored Wall Window Decor $25 
Vintage Coffee Cans $2 each.  Fun for storing and organizing things, 2 SOLD
3 small Handmade Pillows $5 each
Vintage Redone Chair with Animal hide square seat cover $35 .  This one isn't finished out super well.  I use it as a looking piece not a sitting piece. If you want close up pics let me know.
SOLD Tiny Jars $1 Each  
SOLD Side Table/Cart - $15.  
SOLD Vintage Napkin Holder $5
Homemade Wonky Pottery Dish $10 
SOLD - Old Door, Fun as a room divider $35.  I started to paint it and stopped.  I can sand it off, or if you want it painted and redone I can charge you extra and redo it for you!
SOLD Barstools $5 each.  These are okay for sitting on, a little wobbly
SOLD Pair of Stained Glass Windows $40 or $20 each.  If you zoom in you'll see that they have broken glass places.  But I still love them the way they are.  They still have hardware on them too!
SOLD Old Frames with Glass inside $5 each 
Side table made from an old Theater Applebox and funky legs $25.  I have two of these, the other is a minty/turquoisy green top, both $25 each. ONE SOLD
SOLD Collection of Vintage Frames $10. Or $2 each
Side Table from a vintage barstool with a glass top - $35
Old hollowed sewing table turned into desk - $15.  The side leg is wobbly and probably needs to be secured unless you just want to use this as an entry side table like I did.  The Knobs have cute phrases like "open"written on them.
SOLD Luggage Side Table with Glass top - $40
Vintage Locker Fronts - $20 each or $55 for 3.  Cute as wall art. 
SOLD Pink Porcelain Vintage Lamp $10, needs a shade
Old Chair $10.  The seat cover is an old worn yellow velvet.  I liked it the way it was, but  if you dont like the worn look you'd want to replace it. 
SOLD Vintage Yellow Canisters $15 for all.  There are chips on these, they're not in mint condition
SOLD - Old Church Bulletin Board - $35 - This is Large.  If you want the dimensions let me know
SOLD - Cool Wall art made from wood $15 (ask me for the size)
Cute Canvas art $5
Glass Pieces - Left (vintage) $10. Middle $1. Right (vintage) $10
Glass Vases from BoConcept $15 each.  They were originally over $80 each.... I didn't pay that much :) 
Candle Holder- $2 SOLD . Vintage Mirrored Perfume Trey $4 SOLD
SOLD Fruit Basket used as an accessories holder in bathroom $10
SOLD - Vintage Fan $20 
SOLD - Old Door frame Wall hanging $35
SOLD - Wall Shelf made from an old Coffee Table $15
Yellow Cloth Bulletin Board $10

No comments:

Post a Comment